(BASICS TO BUSINESS: PINTEREST MARKETING COURSE)
80+ PAGE PDF GUIDE + BONUS RESOURCES TO TRANSFORM YOUR ACCOUNT FOR SALES/CLIENTS
You've heard how great the platform is for driving traffic, building brand awareness and attracting your ideal clients BUT you don't know how to make it work for your own business. You're ready to spend the time needed to optimise it so that it only needs minimal effort from you each month to keep active whilst seeing a great return. AND you want to learn from someone who has used Pinterest to get serious results for herself and her clients.
I have worked with businesses in weddings, events, lifestyle, fashion, beauty, home decor, upholstery, travel, stationery, marketing, design and more, helping them to turn their account from a personal pinning page to an account that serves their business each month with little investment. If your account is a reflection of pictures you think are pretty rather than focussing on attracting those who'll allow you to create a live you love, then you NEED this.
HIT A PLATEAU OR HAVEN'T GOT STARTED YET?
LET'S GET YOU SOME RESULTS LIKE THIS!
This is not for you if:
- Your profile and boards are optimised
- You're pinning for your ideal clients
- You understand the Pinterest smart feed
- You get group boards/Tailwind Tribes
- Pinterest is already a big traffic-driver
- You want someone to implement/manage it for you (if that's the case, click here ➡)
This training is for you if:
- You've never used Pinterest before or you've set up an account but have totally neglected it
- You want to use Pinterest for more than just a personal account
- You're ready to put in the work now to reap the rewards consistently later
- Your ideal clients love to consume visual content
- You love to learn at your own pace and want a super high-value yet affordable way to do so
- You're tired of trying to figure out how to use Pinterest on your own
- You want to steal Rebecca's strategies for increasing traffic, email subscribers and more!
Why is this different than the 'free' advice around?
Coming from a content marketing background, I live and breathe doing things that will get you your ideal clients and customers. This is far more than just Pinterest tips and tutorials. It's a fully actionable training that teaches you why and how to do what I do for so many Pinterest Optimisation clients. Once you go through this, you won't just have an account setup, you'll have a platform that serves your business, that builds trust with your ideal audience, that showcases you as an expert in your field. It's even got plenty of key takeaways that help you to strengthen your content strategy on other channels too. There is a LOT of information out there about the platform, but SO much isn't true. I've spent 5+ years understanding Pinterest, connecting with ambassadors, investing in training and testing things out for myself. That's why I get results (as in taking my clients from 10,000 monthly viewers to over half a million average monthly viewers, and in a couple of cases over 700,000), and now you can too. It's specifically tailored to entrepreneurs, just like you.
- What is Pinterest and how does it work?
- Understanding Pinterest terminology
- Why Pinterest is more than just pretty pictures
- Your purpose and how you're going to use it
- How to bring in your ideal clients and customers
- Debunking myths and navigating Pinterest
- Setting up your business account and rich pins
- Preparing your website and images for Pinterest
- Creating boards and choosing board topics
- Keyword research, board titles and descriptions
- Group boards: what they are, why use them, where to find them & how to join
- Everything you need to know about pinning and Tailwind Tribes
- Scheduling tools and maintenance
- Analytics, promoted pins, features and planned updates
- Things no one tells you and some of the best resources
For £97, you will get:
80+ page PDF training guide
Pinterest board planner
Group board tracker
Don't just take my word for it...
Olivia De Santos, Wedding Planner
Pinterest Potential is a step-by-step to attracting your ideal clients. Rebecca shows you the way through simple guidelines to mastering Pinterest in a way that converts. If you want to take Pinterest more seriously then you need this!
Kerri Channell, Cake Designer
The depth of information provided is amazing! Not only does it break down the actions necessary to create a successful Pinterest account from scratch, in a step-by-step approach, it also explains things you didn't even know you didn't know! There is so much to learn when it comes to Pinterest but the PDF makes it feel more do-able. It has cleared up so many misconceptions I had about Pinterest, and made sense of any confusion I had about everything from rich-pins to group boards. I'm now so excited to get started with Pinterest, and knowing I will be heading in the right direction from the start gives me so much more confidence.